Hamamatsu’s cameras are designed to deliver beautiful and reliably quantitative images even in the most demanding of applications such as single molecule imaging, Ca2+ imaging, super resolution imaging, light sheet microscopy, total internal reflection microscopy (TIRF) and many more. Hamamatsu employs a wide range of sensors to optimise imaging for many applications:
- CMOS cameras: A measurement camera which incorporates a CMOS sensor for scientific research use.
- InGaAs cameras: A measurement camera which incorporates an InGaAs sensor for measurement near-infrared wavelength.
- TDI cameras: Time-delayed integration (TDI) cameras are a special implementation of CCDs for high speed, low light OEM applications.
- Board-level CMOS cameras: These easy-to-integrate, small form factor, streamlined cameras are ideal for OEM applications that demand both high performance and cost effectiveness.
- Board-level TDI cameras provide a space- and cost-effective way to integrate TDI performance into an OEM instrument.
- X-ray line scan cameras produce high-sensitivity, high-resolution, X-ray transmission images of moving objects transported on a conveyor belt or similar apparatus.
- X-ray TDI cameras are useful for in-line imaging applications requiring high-speed operation with high sensitivity.
- X-ray CMOS cameras are suitable for micro object by achieving high resolution image.
- X-ray CCD camera is suitable for highly sensitive X-ray detection.
- X-ray I.I. camera unit & X-ray I.I.: X-ray camera units those contain an X-ray image intensifier and a CCD camera.
- High resolution X-ray imaging system designed for X-ray beam alignment.
SDR Scientific is the Australian and New Zealand distributor for Hamamatsu Photonics. Hamamatsu’s mission is to benefit society through the development of technologies that capture, measure, and generate various types of light.