SDR Scientific is the sole distributor for Fluigent within Australia and New Zealand. Based in France, Fluigent develops, manufactures and supports a range of novel microfluidic systems.
Omi is an automated platform that helps reproduce the microphysiological behavior of organs inside microfluidic chips. It is compatible with any type of chips to sustain different cell culture types or organ on chip models (Liver, Gut, Skin…)
Omi is the perfect automated organ-on-chip platform for any organ-on-a-chip application. It allows the simulation of any organ model, and by pairing several Omi together, one can model different interfaces for modeling of human organs.
The Omi is ideal for drug discovery, ADME-Tox, and other disease models.
Single or Double Channel Configuration: It’s your Choice!
* Single Channel Configuration
- Blood Vessel Reproduction
- Study drug transport or nutrient absorption with endothelial cells-on-chip with Omi.
- Cancer Drug Discovery
- Mimic the effect of drug compounds on tumor cells to evaluate their response to the treatments.
* Double Channel Configuration
- Liquid / Liquid interface
- Omi’s fluidic system allows, when paired in 2, to model liquid-liquid interfaces to reproduce
- physiological functions of different human organs.
- Assess vascular permeability using our platform and brain cells-on-chip. Our microfluidic functionalities and protocols allow for accurate cell organization and physiology to study the microenvironment of the human brain.
- Gut-on-chip: Study drug absorption and interaction with endothelial cells in gut-on-chip models with Omi’s fluidic functionalities. Inject new nutrients or drugs and analyze cell behavior by sampling the medium.