Could this be your Future Career at SDR Scientific?
Breaking News… we have an upcoming vacancy in our Technical Sales and Support Team here at SDR Scientific
Q: Want to broaden your skillset & sell a global range of scientific solutions?
Q: Looking for an established company offering flexible hours and WFH Options?
A: SDR Scientific – friendly small team environment with global support network!
Established for more than 35 years, SDR Scientific provides quality scientific and clinical hardware, software and consumables to our scientific, medical and industrial customers across Australia and New Zealand. With the backing of a significant number of reputable international and local suppliers, we focus on solutions for:
- Industrial / Commercial applications
We are a nimble organisation that prides itself on getting things done. Quickly, accurately and fairly.
Our mission: To help our customers get the results they need to achieve the success they deserve.
More Importantly – About You
We are looking for a professional with a strong technical background … prior sales or customer service experience being highly desirable!
This role is to provide outstanding technical support and achieve sales with our customers in a small-team, primarily office-based environment.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Degree qualified: preferably in life sciences, physics, biomedical science or engineering
- Resilience and a strong work ethic
- Customer – focused and relish technical information
- Be able to work autonomously and be highly motivated and organised
- Outstanding verbal, written and IT skills
- High level attention to detail
- The ability to travel for short periods – to undertake and deliver training and attend key trade shows
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- Background/experience in physics, photonics or biomedical disciplines
- Experience in sales and/or customer service – ideally in scientific equipment or instrumentation
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- A sense of curiosity and fun
- A competitive salary package with opportunities for growth
- Full-time position (and we are flexible for the right candidate)
- Great location in Chatswood (Gym, Cafe and Childcare Centre is on-site)
- Flexible hours and Work From Home options
- Friendly and supportive small team environment
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Build longstanding relationships with both customers and global suppliers
- International travel opportunities for learning and development
Above all, the rewards come from the satisfaction of helping a customer achieve their goals: whether it be in cutting- edge medical research, a clinical setting, or in developing a game-changing product or application in the commercial world.
Find out more about us here:
Is this a match?
If you are excited by this role and what it can offer you, please send your resume to us NOW:
Applications close shortly!
Recent graduates and candidates who are looking for Part-Time opportunities are welcome to apply.
Principals only please..
Keywords: SDR Scientific, Life Sciences, Equipment, Consumables, Technical, Sales, Inside Sales, Laboratory Research, Physiology, Imaging, Microscopy, Medical Devices, Pathology, Science, Physics, Biology, Lab, Behaviour, Metabolism, Diabetes, Customer Service, Psychology, Exercise, Data Acquisition, Biomedical, Photonics, Graduate, Technology, Solar Cell, Neuroscience, WFH, Hybrid