Semrock has become the standard in optical filters for the life science industry, applying patented design techniques to create some of the most spectrally sophisticated optical filters on the market. Whether you select from our extensive catalog or we design a custom filter to your exact specifications, you can be confident of our uncompromising quality, reliability and reproducible results…
Semrock filters let you push the limits of signal-to-noise in your instrument design. Steep edges maximize the bandwidth that can be accessed in each detection channel, while high transmission or reflection captures every photon possible. Deep and extended blocking capabilities out of band are optimized based on your application, reducing noise and minimizing crosstalk between channels.
- Fluorescence filters: single band, multiband, laser line, tunable
- Edge filters: longpass, shortpass, ultrasteep, 29 laser wavelengths
- Dichroic beamsplitters: broadband, laser, multiphoton
- Laser filters: clean-up, ultrasteep edge, dichroics, notch
Semrock has refined production processes with the same approach to excellence embodied in their optical designs. All filters coated in their sophisticated sputtering deposition chambers are tested extensively both in-situ and postproduction to ensure performance and quality, and can be scaled easily from prototype to volume production with no change in performance.
- Minimal lot-to-lot variability boosts your system-to-system reproducibility
- Superior environmental and optical reliability reduces system downtime in the field
Semrock, the brightest, clearest choice for life science applications…