High-speed Calcium, Voltage or Intrinsic Signal Imaging
The NeuroPlex II from RedShirtImaging uses a photodiode array for fast imaging at
limited resolution but very high speed - 24 x 24 pixels and 1600 frames/sec. It is suitable
for relatively high fluorescence levels, and has a very wide dynamic range (>17 bits).
- Uses the WuTech H-469IV photodiode array system (originally developed by Yale University School of Medicine)
- Simultaneous optical and 8 channels of electrical recording
- Optical coupler to reduce objective image to the size of the CCD chip
- Comprehensive, user-friendly software designed for neurobiologists, physiologists and biophysicists
- Computer control of shutter and stimulator
The NeuroCCD from RedShirtImaging is a low dark-noise, cooled CCD imaging system
suitable for low fluorescent light levels. It uses the Marconi CCD39-01 CCD chip and
achieves 2000 frames/second at 80 x 80 pixels.
- 80 x 80 pixels
- Full-frame, frame rate: 2,000 Hz
- 3x3-binning, frame rate: 5,000 Hz
- Back-illuminated for high quantum efficiency (80% from 400-600nm)
- Cooled CCD: for low dark noise
- Readout Noise: 2,000 Hz: 26 e- ; 1,000 Hz: 9 e- ; 125 Hz: 4 e- ; 40 Hz: 3 e-
- Large well size: 300,000 e-
- Digitization: 14 bits standard; 16-bits optional (slower frame rate)
- No fan - vibration free
- Frame transfer to minimize smear: transfer time 7 micro-seconds
For further details, please see the RedshirtImaging web site.
For more information and pricing details, please email us.
© Copyright SDR Scientific Pty Ltd 2018