Dissolved Oxygen Meter
This robust Oxygen meter measures PO2 in either liquids or gases.
- Robust 2mm stainless steel electrodes
- Electrodes have replaceable membranes
- Meter is battery operated with large LCD display
- Analog output for recorder or data acquisition
Ruthenium Fluorescence Measurement
The FO2ton Ruthenium Fluorescence Measurement system measures oxygen
in solution or in air, using a fibre optic probe. The probe tip is coated with a thin
film of an organic ruthenium based dye, the fluorescence of which is quenched in the
presence of oxygen.
- Does not consume oxygen, allowing continuous contact with small samples
- Variety of sensor sizes available
- Small size & 12 VDC power - easily portable or used in field
- Includes RS-232 interface and Windows-compatible software
Phosphorescence Oxygen Measurement
The PMOD-1000 and PMOD-2000 systems measure oxygen by the quenching of phosphorescence from
phosphors that have been injected into the blood stream. A range of suitable phosphors is
available for both surface and deeper tissue measurements.
Measurements are made with a bifurcated optical fibre bundle
- Two excitation wavelengths built-in (524 nm and 635 nm standard)
- Probe tip is non-invasive
- Allows in-vitro measurement from sealed chamber
- Windows-compatible software included
- Extensive method reference list available
Dual Chamber Oxygen Measurement System
The Dual Chamber Oxygen Measuring System is a complete, flexible system designed for oxygen
measurement in small biological liquid samples.
- Sample sizes as small as 600 L
- Ideal for biological applications
- Flow Cell Mode: For in-line measurement of oxygen in solutions flowing past the electrode, comparing inflow and outflow
- Batch Cell Mode: For measuring oxygen consumption in a sealed 600 L sample
- Meter, electrodes and stirrer available separately (as below)
A polarographic Clark-type electrode for measuring dissolved oxygen in small fixed volumes or in flowing
- Electrode length of 41 mm
- Electrode diameter of 3.2 mm
- Platinum wire cathode (0.1 mm exposed section) in fused glass seal
- Typical current at ambient pO2 is 18 nA
- Temperature coefficient is 4%/1C
- Time constant with PE membrane is approx. 4 seconds
- SMC type coaxial connector
Dual Channel Oxygen Amplifier
This amplifier generates a potential that can operate our standard Clark oxygen electrodes and
also converts the nanoamp electrode current into a voltage to measure pO2.
- Designed for standard Clark oxygen electrodes
- Both supplies the required biasing potential and measures the nanoampere currents generated
- Converts nanoamp current into pO2 dependent voltage
For further details, please see Harvard's online catalog pages.
For more information and pricing details, please email us.
© Copyright SDR Scientific Pty Ltd 2017